Subscribe:

Pages

2012-01-28

My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Chocolate Fudge - 24 Unit Pack

My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Chocolate Fudge - 24 Unit Pack Review


B00065KBT4ASIN

B00065KBT4

My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Chocolate Fudge - 24 Unit Pack Overview

Available only in the original "Cook & Serve" version, this premium pudding still tastes just like your childhood memories. Share with your family this weekend!

My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Chocolate Fudge - 24 Unit Pack Feature

  • Established in 1918 as the first packaged pudding mix in the US
  • My-T-Fine is certified Kosher
  • Premier line of puddings in the US/Makes four servings
  • Be sure to visit Hometown Favorites Storefront for hundreds of other hard to find food favorites!
  • 24/3 oz boxes

My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Chocolate Fudge - 24 Unit PackItem Brand

My-T-Fine


Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 28, 2012 15:47:24

No comments:

Post a Comment